Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lately:

-I've been thinking of adding "unprofessional therapist" to my resume. Unprofesh because I didn't go to school for it of course.

-I've had the strangest dreams about Cappie from Greek the last couple of nights. His character is strangely attractive and for some reason I like all of the rings he wears. Weird.


-I've been trying to grow out my hair and I think that I've officially reached "medium" length. Woot Yeah! Oh and my bangs can almost be tucked behind my ear... Maybe it's time to stop being the frumpy frumpster and cut and highlight it. But I'm kind of digging the length. We'll see.

-Everyday I get more and more excited for my baby nephew to come!!!!!!

-Cole and I have had the weirdest conversations. Of course I bring up the most random topics. Today we talked about how you shouldn't give people the "finger" aka: flip people off but if you do... do you tuck your thumb in or stick it out? I'm not sure if each way means something different. Then we decided that it doesn't matter because we don't flip people off. Solved. Although I think it has more of a dramatic effect when people stick their thumb out when doing the gesture. gangster? idk. Who cares.

-I've been especially amazed this week by how things can be going one way and then all of a sudden life as you know it has been changed forever. I've noticed moments like this recently in my life and in the lives of some of my closest friends and family. IE: my sister moving back to Idaho this weekend and my dearest friend who proposed to his love a few days ago:) These are changes in my life as well but they are good changes and I couldn't be more happy!

(side note, "Life as we know it" the movie...super cute. Umm.. Hello Josh Duhamel!!..still can't believe he's married to Fergie.)


-I may or may not have used youtube in the last few days to help me gain a new skill. HA. In the works.

-There are songs that I can play over and over again because the lyrics explain exactly how I feel about life and what not. But as much as I LOVE music I've realized that sometimes you have to turn off the music, listen to your own voice and realize that this is real life. I don't do it too often but it's in those quiet moments that I can really evaluate the way things are going and remember that life isn't as dramatic as I make it seem sometimes.


-I've learned... hardly anyone goes to FHE when there is a "Speaker." ESPECIALLY if there is a Jazz Game on. I missed that memo.

-Today's lessons: The key to trust is communication....

6 comments:

Savanna said...

If you are referring the unprofessional therapist to me, then you are correct. I should pay you for your services.

Jenn said...

Friends don't have to pay silly! Plus, you know I like it.

Alex Trost said...

"OOOOOoh myyyyyyy gaaaaaassh! they are gunna have a baby!!!" uhhhg! i want one too!!!!

Alex Trost said...

And I totally hear you on the song thing! sometimes no one says it better than JHud, Beyonce, or Billy Joel

Jenn said...

bahahaha Oh Alex, I love that SNL video. Hhaha.

Linda said...

Thanks for your thoughts. Makes me think alot about things too. So many things to be grateful for. Start looking for work up here. Would love to have everyone close to us/me.
Love you