Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Linkin Park After Dark

You know how in some movies girls have perma lip gloss? Like in "The Stranger" when the main girl is frantically hiding and trying to get away from the creeper in the house but somehow she manages to ALWAY have lip gloss on? Well, I would never wish for perma lip gloss but I do wish that my nails could be perma "Linkin Park After Dark."

Slap two coats of this baby on and you've got the 'not quite black but perfect shade of purp' look!

I'm boring I suppose. I've gone through three of these bottles since I fell in love with the color and I'm out--AGAIN. I've been wearing dark blue for a couple weeks and I've over it. But It would be nice for it to just stay on all the time. Painting the nails once a week gets annoying but I feel like I have man hands when I don't. Therefore... Linkin Park it is!

Oh and in the name of Linkin Park and for good times sake:

No comments: