I got home from work today to a surprise package at my door from my BFF Savanna. Well, let's just say I love gifts for no reason. Especially when it's from one of my favorite people in the whole world because they know me and what I love best.
I hurried and ripped open the FedEx package to find this glorious book:

Yes. That's right. The official Justin Bieber book: "First Step 2 Forever" omg, I love it. Seriously. I haven't been this excited since I saw the movie!! I spent the last hour flipping through the pages and reading bits about his story. Pretty sure this has already made me an even BIGGER JB fan. I'll say it again, I'm just so proud of him.
I opened the book just to take a quick glance and opened to this page first:
How appropriate since it came from of my friends for life :)I haven't had the chance to read the whole thing yet..since I just got it 2 hours ago but I've really loved reading the large quotes as I've flipped through to look at the pics (of course that's what I did first.. he's just so cute!) I noticed that he's even got some really good advice in it too.. I mean, coming from a now 17 year old boy:
hahaha. Amen JB. Amen.
hahaha. Amen JB. Amen.Oh and don't worry that the book came with a giant Justin poster :) Be jealous.
If you need a little JB in your day.. just watch this. Trust me:
5 comments:
I love you and love love your new layout!!! :)
oh and JB of course :)
Um I love you! I'm glad you liked it! JB is amazing and so are you!
1. You ALL have "Bieber Fever" in the worst way.
2. I second with what Kenz said about the layout...looks great.
3. Although JB'S advice on relationships sounds nice it isn't true. Take you and I for example: we are effing nice people and....SINGLE!
4. love ya!
bahahahhaha OMG, Alex... you're right! We are nice people and single! what do you have to say to that, JB?
haha love ya too :)
Post a Comment