Saturday I made the little trip down to Rexburg for THE Alex Trost's birthday/graduation party.
Extra perk to the trip...seeing my two favorite Canadians in the entire world. Seriously, I love Eden and Mandy so much. I lived with them for three FANTASTIC semesters while at BYU-Idaho.
I haven't been to Canada yet but I do know that Canada has some DANG good looking people. No joke. Look how pretty they are:
I spent the rest of the day until the party with Alex and the Trost's. I seriously can't get enough of that family. They are so fun and TALENTED--never a dull moment that's for dang sure.His mom and sister sure know how to put on a party and of course I love that! Below is the cute "2" "4" that Danny and I made, per Trecia's request, to put the cupcakes on. Super cute :)
Even though it was only a day trip... I'm glad I was able to go and spend time with Alex and his friends to celebrate his birthday and graduating from BYU-I! This kid will seriously do great things in his life which will pretty much automatically make me famous because we are such good friends :)

Happy Birthday Alex and Congrats on Graduating:)
No comments:
Post a Comment