As I was doing my daily (quick) people.com skim, I couldn't be more excited when I saw one of my favorite celebs on the set of his new movie "New Year's Eve" which is going to be movie similar to the way Valentine's Day was done. I'm betting it will be the exact same concept.
Will I see it? You better believe it. I mean, look how beautiful he is :) :)


If you want to see the rest of the cast you can go to imdb.com. Great website! Looks like a great cast again. Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Ashton Kutcher, Josh Duhamel (enough said)! Nah--Even Glee's Lea Michele is casted.
Even though I hope it's really good I know it's got Dud potential...But nothing a little Zac Efron won't fix for me! woot.
2 comments:
OOOMMMMGGGG He's so freaking hot I cannot stand it. He should have cut his hair, AGES ago. Gurl you know I'm going to be there opening night. WOWZERS!!
I'll agree with you daughter dear!!!
Post a Comment