Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

AHHH prayer!

Can I just say that I love prayer!?

Last night I sat at my computer for three hours (yes, THREE) trying to write a talk for sacrament on Sunday. I wasn't able to come up with anything and I was really trying. I had bits and pieces but none of it tied together and it all just felt wrong. Normally, I can jot down some stuff and in an hour I've got it down and I'm confident about it.

I was complaining and Cole said, just pray about it.

Long story short, I know what direction I need to go in for my talk about "Knowledge and Education!" ...I just have to go home and start re-writing the talk! voila. I love prayer and am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who hears and answers my prayers.

Beautiful Thursday indeed.

1 comment:

jacQueline. said...

Ahh, I love that you posted this! That exact same thing happened to me, except it was 3 a.m. and I was actually asleep, completely out. I woke up and felt that I had to get on my knees so I did and then I knew, I felt it so clearly and so vividly. That's how I wrote my talk from 2 sundays ago haha. Good Luck on Sunday :)