I know I'm going back in time since my last post talked about my Saturday adventures...don't freak out! I just got a little excited with my last post that I forgot to mention my Friday night. First, I purchased this little gem at Urban:
I'll be honest, I'm not a pro at it by all means and probably never will be; I just figured it would be a fun thing to try out. I used my first roll of lomography film on Saturday at Alex's party and will most likely get them developed in the next couple of days because I'm so excited to see how they turn out. Supposedly these cameras have a lot of light leaks and imperfections which will be cool but I'm sure it will take some time and lots of black tape before I figure out how to get it right! It's kind of fun not knowing what the pictures are going to turn out like and to actually have to get them developed. It kind of feels like when I was in middle school and my friends and I had our disposable cameras everywhere we went. SO FUN! I'll keep you posted on the Holga/Jenn adventure/challenge.
OK, even better to the Friday night was meeting up with Savanna, Hyrum, Emma, Brycen, Brittany and Anthony for dinner and our little adventure to Area 51 while they were in town. Bahahaha. FUNNY! Like, you can't even write some of that crap... There were a couple of times I just sat and processed all of the weirdos and the dancing--yes, even the cage dancing. haha. I could watch it for hours even though I probably would have a seizure from the strobe lights after that long and that would probably be extra creepy. Anyways, it was full of 18 year olds, creepers and cage dancing. the end. Let's just say it wasn't Karma and DJ Pauly D wasn't there. However, it's never a dull moment with that group of friends :) It was loads of fun. LOVE THEM!
1 comment:
HAHA, oh my gosh, so fun! Love you, thanks for meeting us! I'm glad I got to see you for a little bit at least! :)
Post a Comment