Tonight I went with some of the girls in my ward to see the movie "Red Riding Hood." Fast synopsis--I really enjoyed the way that the film was done, I was startled a couple of times and it really kept me guessing the whole time!
Oh and let's not forget to mention that the boyzzzzzz in this movie are NOT boring to look at. UMMM Shiloh Fernandez as Peter had it going ON during the whole movie. Sure, he reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix a little (pre-beard/rapper/crazy person of course) but much hotter!really though... beautiful boys up in here--both of the male leads. And the love story in this movie really is tender. awwww love and unrequited love--totally pulls at the heart strings.
The critics, the people sitting in front of us and the little tween boys who stomped out of the theatre (CRAZY LOUD) didn't seem to really care for the movie but I really liked it!Let's just say that I just really wish that we could all wear cloaks for like a day or something and not be judged for it... let's be honest--they're not trendy and if we saw someone on the street wearing one we'd be like "CREEPER!" BUT, these boys in there black hooded cloaks and what not..yowzer. It's so medieval sexy. mmm.
I say give it a try! --Watching the movie thing that is... not the cloak wearing thing :)

1 comment:
Thanks for the critique of Red Riding Hood. Shiloh sure is worth looking at. Post script: He tried out for Edward Cullen. Not enough chemistry with Bella. I'm sure we'll see him in more movies. I'm going to try to talk a few gal pals to go with me. See ya later. Love ya
Post a Comment