Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Yep. Thumb out.

Remember a couple of posts ago when I mentioned the conversation Cole and I had about flipping people off ? If not, go here.

I know it's ridiculous and I really don't care, I was just curious and wondering the proper way... thumb out, thumb in? I saw the gesture a lot in high school but spending four years of college at BYU-Idaho and living in Utah I haven't really seen it a lot. Oh, except when I first moved down here and a little old man didn't seem to think that I understood the Utah driving rules.

Well I just thought I would set the record straight that my lil man Justin Bieber seems to think thumb out is the way as he proved when he flipped off a camera the other day. I won't post the pic on my blog to save myself from the potential judgements but you all know how to google.

See. Thumb out. I called it...Gangster. More dramatic.

Oh and let's not judge JB... sure, he's supposed to be an example to the children but he apologized and I can only imagine what the paparrazzi are capable of doing just to get a pic of him.

*note, I'm not supporting the hand gesture or justifying just because I love JB. The end.

No comments: