Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thanks for the compliment.

Poll Time!

As of late, what do I seem to get the most compliments on? and I mean, a lot!

A.) My personality/loud laugh
B.) This blog
C.) My Zebra print Debit card

Who wouldn't looooove more number 1 and 2 related compliments? Of course people are kind and say nice things to me all of the time but honestly, sometimes I swear that people (aka: people with cashier jobs) only seem to notice my Zebra print debit card. Of course I use it a lot because I rarely carry cash (it's dirty and easy to spend) and I seriously get so many compliments about it--from girls mostly.



I was purchasing a few items today at a store I hadn't been to in a while and a girl at the cash register (I don't remember her at all) said: "I know I've told you this before but I just LOVE your Zebra card."

"Whoa lady, I don't know you...but did you give me my card back or did you hurry and place it in your apron because you're obsessed with it?"

Huh. Guess I just have good taste! That or people just really love Zebra. Whatevs!

Speaking of Zebra. Here's a joke I heard today:

Q: What did the blonde name her Zebra?
A. SPOT!

funniest thing when I heard this joke.... I may or may not have a password to something that contains the words zebra and spot together. haha. Don't worry the password isn't to anything important and you'd never get the whole thing right.

Fact. I am blond...Or just clever? tricky? Random. yeah, that's probably it. muahhh hahaha.

Good night, people.

No comments: