Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spray Tans, Milk Duds, Skype and Rejections.

Today was a crazy day. I had two job interviews today.. and well, we won't talk about it. We'll just say that the Lord has his own timing and I know something will work out.. Even though I thought this job would have been perfect. Oh well.

So I got home and Jamie and I decided we were going to use our spray tans today instead of our regular high powered gold bed. We'd never done a spray tan before. We heard good and bad things about it. However, when we got to the point for the actual tan all we could think of was the episode of Friends were Ross gets a spray tan and doesn't turn in time and gets sprayed numerous times ONLY on his front. OMG. SCARY. We were nervous. But we did it.. successfully, I think :)

If you haven't seen this episode of Friends, you HAVE to watch the short clip on YouTube. Watch it and imagine me freaking out. Funny Stuff.

Between my spray tan, the box of milk duds Jamie bought for me, and Skyping with Savanna.. I felt a little bit better about the whole job thing.

1 comment:

Savanna said...

Best remedy - tanning, chocolate and me :)! It'll all work out, and just think how much you're learning from this WHOLE thing... Love you!