The Bachelorette 2-hour season premier was last night. If you were fans of the Bachelor last season then you already know Ali!
The first episode of the season is always great. There are always embarrassing things said and jealousy, drama and accusations between the guys starts to form. I just love it. I already have my pick of who is going to cause a bunch of drama, who is going to be overly emotional and who probably isn't there for the right reasons--"To find their soul mate." Anyways, she already got rid of 8 guys. I will add that two of them she cut where the ones who both did/said something embarrassing... AKA.. Shooter (enough said) and the guy who wore cowboy boots because he thought ALI was wearing cowboy boots last season when she stepped out of the limo and into Jake's life. YEAH RIGHT. First of all, I don't know why she would be wearing cowboy boots at all, let alone with an evening gown when she's trying to make a GOOD first impression on someone who could quite possibly become the love of her life. Nice try, man.
SO FAR I would say that my favorites (the ones who stuck out the most) are:
Chris L: The 33 year old Landscaper from Cape Cod who's mom passed away a year ago
Jesse: The 24 year old Contractor who gave her the wooden heart necklace he made.
Roberto: The 26 year old insurance agent... Ali already has great chemistry with him!
There were a few others that I liked but my favorites change a little! I mean, this was only off the first impression.
If you want to meet the bachelors you can go to abc.com and check them out. I'd like to add that there is a tattoo count on each of the bios. Why is it that the ones I like the most have tattoos!!? haha. Typical me.
3 comments:
I love Roberto... I think he's going to go far... during the cowboy boots part I was laughing so freaking hard. The first show of the season is always the best!
was stupid. The weather man is a dork. Justin the wrestler is ???i'm not sure yet. Then there is the over emotional guy that kind of has a voice only a mother could love....
hahah mom! the one who sounds deaf!? Bless his soul.
Post a Comment