Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

The fake story is much easier to explain..

I knew that my life would consist of A LOT more changes from the moment I graduated college. I knew that someday I would find a job (which I start tuesday) and that I would have to find my own place.. eventually. Well, I've moved into my second place in the last two months and again, it's only temporary. I moved in with my sister's boyfriend and his 14-year-old daughter, Regan. I can't even believe how nice he is for letting me move in. I'll be the first to admit that it's sounds a little sketch. My friend Alex, when he first found out, told me that when people ask, I need to say, "I'm the live-in nanny!" Well, it's actually legit. No need to make up some story about being a nanny... even though that would be a lot easier to explain..

Jamie and James are going to be getting married in a couple of months and James was nice enough to offer to have me stay at his house in Kaysville to save some money. At the time, I didn't have a job and I jumped on the opportunity. Well, as you know, I got a job but I still decided to stick with the plan to move in for a couple of months.

It's actually pretty great (aside from a few things I will have to get used to but that will come I'm sure.) I have a bigger room with a huge walk in closet, I'll get to see my sister more than when I lived with her for the last 2 months, it's free, close to Lagoon, and I'll get to know James and Regan a lot better !

So the plan for now is to start my job, hopefully love it, try to meet some new people (GOAL: actually make an effort this time), then get my own place in Salt Lake or somewhere closer to work! I think it's a good plan. The only thing is that reality has set in that I'm going to have to start working everyday, and that I have something keeping me in.. gulp.. UTAH! yeah, I best be making an effort with the whole social thing.

**NOTE** Jennifer would appreciate it if her BFF's came to visit OFTEN!

No comments: