Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

2 New Obsessions

Let's be honest, I haven't had a lot of exciting things happen lately. However, these are two new things I'm obsessed with.

This gum will blow your mind. Not only is the gum black and wrapped in black wrapping (which is what drew me to it at first) but it's got great taste and lasts for a really long time. I'm obsessed with it lately because I've been home a lot which makes me want to eat more..So part of my diet has been chewing this gum. It's 5 yummy calories that tricks my body into thinking it's eating something delicious and gaining some kind of nutritional value from it for hours. GENIUS!



My next new obsession: High Pressure Tanning Beds! I've tanned in some pretty crappy beds but this time I decided to go big with the Gold Package and I'll probably never go back. I've been tanning almost daily in beds similar to this one... My life has been changed. What's better than going in for only 10 minutes and coming out a golden goddess. Yeah, I'm on the way to it. I think today I'm going to try the stand up bed!! yes. obsessed.

3 comments:

Savanna said...

Is that what your tanning bed looks like? It looks time machine capsule or something. CRAZY! Do tell me how the standing up works for you because the best part of tanning is relaxing and how can you do that standing up? Hmm let me know!

Jenn said...

I just did the stand up one today and let me tell you, it's a new experience!! It's for those who are so hardcore that they don't do it for the relaxing part.. It's definitely not as comfortable but the max you can go in those beds are 9 minutes so it's not too bad. You just put your arms up and the beautiful thing is that it gets your sides!!! Which normally doesn't get much of the rays in the beds where you simply lay down!

Lynsey said...

Everyday, Jenn? Don't get skin cancer! Also, beds in Utah are so much better than the crappy beds in Rexy. They actually have speakers in the bed!!