Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Mother Didn't Even Care.

I just got home a few hours ago and naturally the first thing I did was start cleaning (trying to get ready for James to come to Parma). Well I was cleaning my mom's bathroom and let's just say one of her cupboards hadn't been cleaned out in a long time (I found a couple perm's in there .. haha) well I found this tube of fake blood and so of course I had to test it out. I put the blood on my hand and without hesitation ran into the living room with a panicked look on my face. My mom shot up out of her seat and screamed. Not just a freaked out "omg" kind of thing.. she screamed bloody murder! I laughed, showed her the tube of fake blood I found and then she was like "ohhh I didn't even care about the blood I just thought you had a snake or something!" REALLY MOM? I could have been dying.. Care a little more please!

Maybe she didn't really believe me because I sometimes tend to over-react...a little. Like the time I stepped on a mouse with my bare foot. (worst thing ever. now I'm terrified of mice.) If you don't know the story well.. we probably haven't gotten that far in our relationship. ugh I just got the chills thinking about it. good story though.

WARNING: Fake Blood totally dyes your skin..
TIP: Bleach takes it right off.

No comments: