Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Dreams

I've been having some weird dreams lately. I mean, my dreams are usually weird but these have been sufficiently weird.

In the past week I've had dreams that consisted of me running away from a murder, being a victim of a hit and run, and trying to save some of my friends from being killed. Weird, right? Well I've always been one to love scary movies so I'm totally down with the whole running away from the killer and being heroic saving my BFF's. However, the thing that bothers me the most is that the villain, or bad man if you will, in each of these dreams is the same man...uuggggg. CREEPED.

On a less creepy note (haha) the other night I had a dream that I moved into this house of all guys with Hyrum and Alex and this random mexican kid that I used to always see on campus. LOL. And we all treated it like it was completely normal. omg. Can you imagine? FUNNNNNY DREAM! bahahaaha.


I don't know where this stuff comes from but it's all pretty entertaining.

No comments: