Have you ever walked down the aisles of D.I and wondered where all of the old crap really comes from? Seriously. I ask myself that every time I'm there. Like who could possibly have been saving all of this crap and then finally decide one day: "oh hey, I think I'll get rid of this...31 YEARS LATER!!"
Well, tonight I was helping my mom sort through some old stuff and we found a Blondie 8-Track Tape. I KID YOU NOT. This helped answer my D.I inquiry. The fact is, sometimes you just find hidden old crap years later that you have to get rid of. That's where the D.I comes in. And that's where some people find great treasures (really though, some of my friends find the coolest stuff there.. I'm not patient or brave enough.)
When my mom pulled out this 8-track, I kind of freaked out a little. First, because we didn't know it was hidden where we found it and second, because I'm OBSESSED with music and I really hadn't seen one before. Let's just say I'm grateful for mp3's.. CD's even :) BTW.. You won't be seeing this 8-track at the D.I for a while. I smuggled it from my mom ;) haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment