Well, the above synopsis of the night doesn't have anything to do with what I believe should be illegal (like was referenced in the blog title) because I know we broke a few tiny laws playing Fugitive. Whatever. What SHOULD be illegal, however, is how cute a few of her high school friend were. I'm not even joking. It's even worse than the whole realization I had to go through with Justin Beiber.... except for these were seniors who were most likely 18... That's beside the point. I was like, "Mariah, you need to hook up with HIM!" and then I spent a while trying to convince her that she liked one of them haha. (just ask Hyrum, I'm pretty good at making people believe that they like someone even though they really don't. haha. I just have too much fun with it.) Anyways, Hyrum was asking a truth or truth question after the party kids left about who she would kiss out of two of the cute boys and I IMMEDIATELY answered. That was followed with something like: "Opps. That question was referred to Mariah and not me wasn't it? ummm.. I didn't realize I was talking out loud. Forgive me..."
1 comment:
Jenn! I'm a total creeper too. I have had a few crushes on some underage kids. It's so wrong.
Post a Comment