Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love Home!

Just got back from lunch at Applebee's and Happy Hour at Sonic with Hyrum. Lets just say.. I ALWAYS have the best time with Hy. I haven't laughed like that for a while. Maybe it's because I haven't had the best social life for the past few weeks... nahhh it's been a month since we've seen each other and well, NEVER a dull moment with that boy :)

Todays events: Hot Gossip, Catching Up, Over-Exaggeration (we round up on everything), a little job hunting talk, plans for my own MTV reality show called "the lake," ohh and we visited the place where we first became REAL friends (bahaha)!

I love being at home and spending time with people I love!

Ohhh yeah I want to give a Happy Anniversary shout out to my mom and dad:)
Going to dinner with them tonight. Love you guys!


1 comment:

Savanna said...

I miss you both too!! It makes me happy...