1.) I have some of the best friends in the world.
(Thank you Savanna and Alex for keeping me thoroughly entertained)
2.) Some things never change. aka...Rexburg snow.. IN MAY!
3.).97 cent clothing sale with savanna=GOOD TIMES
4.) When furniture shopping with alex, or any shopping for that matter, always just go with whatever story the workers or salespeople bring up.
Salesman: "Are you two designers?"
Alex:"Yes" while I simultaneously answer "NO"
Me:"I mean, I don't have clients.. He does though."
5.) The girls in Red Brick House are some of the prettiest/coolest/nicest girls i've ever met in Rexburg!
6.) Some people are picky about where their "FREE TO THEM" meat is cooked "ONLY ON A GRILL".. such people deserved to be called names... (sorry new friends for having to hear that!)
7.) Making homemade lasagna is a fun and exciting adventure.
8.) Talks about life with Savanna will never get old and will always make me feel better.
9.) I miss my old roommates and FHE sisters. I had so much fun meeting up with them for some DQ!
10.) Friends make me smile. Smiling is my favorite.
1 comment:
The girls at Red Brick House just LOVVVVE you too!!!!! We had so much fun with you this weekend and you for sure have to come back!!!! And you saved me with my blog so i just love yoU! :)
Post a Comment