Many of you probably saw the youtube video that spread on Facebook earlier this week of Tyra Banks barking and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog on the stage of her talk show. We all know that Tyra is straight-up crazy! Don't get me wrong though..Homegirl's got it going on. I love her. I'll admit that I watch her show frequently and that I've learned a lot from her. I've learned more about steroids, dating, prostitution, object love and other things that are most likely illegal and if they aren't, they should be.
Today's show was what Tyra called a Fiercely Real Fiesta--A show dedicated to plus sized women. Leave it to Tyra to try and change the title of "plus sized" to "fiercely real."
I'm serious. She has been trying to change it as part of her B.I.O (Beauty Inside & Out) campaign. She said she wants to represent the REAL girls. So she started her "fiercely real" Teen Model Search to help show the media that REAL girls are fierce too.
Well, Tyra, I love what you're doing! I think it's great to celebrate the plus sized women out there. We all know that I was fit under this category and yeah, what's not to love? But, REALLY Tyra? Are you saying that skinning women aren't real?? haha. That's crazy talk. Pretty sure we're all real girls. Some just bigger or smaller than others!!!
But I figured everyone should know that there's a new term out there--"Fiercely Real". So don't say I didn't warn you. Wouldn't want anyone using it wrong or not knowing what it's all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment