Savanna and I knew that Oldnavy had all of there cheapy flip flops on sale for $1.00 yesterday! So we decided that we would go and check it out. I decided to get a couple (because you can always use cheap flip flops when doing things that would cause damage to them.. AKA, painting, rafting, whatev.) ANYWAYS, I always hear from a few of my friends (Alex being one) that they find cute/really cheap deals all of the time. Every time they ask me how much I think they paid for something I automatically guess cheaper than what I think because they are always finding good deals. Like J.Crew pants for 1.29 that could easily be made into shorts. Hearing this from my friends always makes me angry. Finding good deals has never been something I've been good at or even really tried to accomplish. We all know that I sometimes even have fears of using a coupon. I don't know what it is. I'm getting over it though!
But check it. While at Oldnavy yesterday we decided to check out the clearence rack and saw that everything was 97cents! NO JOKE. I didn't even know what I was grabbing at first because people were going crazy and I was terribly uncomfortable and claustrophobic but then something seemed to over come me. I got caught up in the cheapness. It was great. I ended up getting a 2 shirts, 2 fleece sweaters and a pair of pants (I'm going to call them my camping pants because I don't know where I'm going to wear them.. but I couldn't pass them up.. maybe I will make them into 97cent shorts:)) all for .97 cents each!! I probably wouldn't have every purchased any of these articles of clothing but for .97 cents? PLEASE!

No comments:
Post a Comment