Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Time to Think

I've had a lot of time to think the last couple of weeks. Here are some questions that have been going through my mind recently about different situations:

1.) Why do we have to do somethings that we really don't want to do?
2.) Where am I really supposed to be?
3.) Why can't I always be around all of the people I love?
4.) Have I been avoiding my true feelings about a few things for this long?
5.) Is this realistic?
6.) Am I truly doing everything I can do?
7.) Am I being too cautious/safe with certain things in my life?
8.) Honestly.... how many licks does it REALLY take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop (minimum)?

I truly have decided that I think too much and my life cannot be fraughtless because I am definitely not thoughtless (Wicked Musical). But then again, I wouldn't be me without my thoughts. Therefore, I choose to keep them!

1 comment:

Savanna said...

News Flash, we are all happy messes... guaranteed! If we weren't I would think there would be something wrong with us. Plus well it's the period of LDSF (life decisions suck face), it's a motto I live by :)!! Loves!