Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Chocolatiers Vs. Willy Wonka

A few weeks ago I was watching TLC's show called "Little Chocolatiers"--A show about a little couple who own a chocolate business. The show sounds pretty boring, right?

WRONG! What is better than little people who make chocolate? I know, I know. This coming from a girl who was/is still scared by the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (I have legit reasons for being scared. That movie is hecka creepy. The kids expected to go into a magical world where chocolate and other delicious treats are made only to have that creepy willy dude try to trap them in there and make them disappear. Nightmare. )


Anyways, I couldn't stop watching the Little Chocolatiers when it was on. You can tell that the cute couple is so in love and they make amazingly huge chocolate art together. I kid you not. I watched one where they did a chocolate mold of a guys head AND a full chess set made purely out of chocolate!!


It was brought to my attention last night that "The Little Chocolatiers" business is located in Salt Lake City. It's called "Hatch Family Chocolate."

Yes, I am definitely going to check it out soon. I'm sure my experience will be much better than Charlie and the other kids had in Willy Wonka's Factory. Maybe this will help me to overcome my long time fear of Chocolate Factories? You think I'm kidding.. but I'm SO not.

1 comment:

Savanna said...

ARe you serious? It's in SLC? Oh my gosh you should totally go and get on TV! FAMOUS!!