Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maybe I like Being Scared A Little..

I just ordered the 3rd and final book of the Darkest Powers Series by Kelley Armstrong! I can't wait to see what happens. Do they escape? We shall see. I hope Barnes and Noble ships it FAST!

Crazy thing about these books is that the main girl's power is the same thing as the kid in the movie "A Haunting in Connecticut." Yes, I totally watched it last week BY MYSELF!! I think the movie creeped me out more because I understood the power better from this series. Super Creepy.

I told my friend Alex when he came to visit last month that I wasn't allowed to read anymore books with dead people in them because I was starting to freak myself out a little. Well, that was back when I was reading the first one and before I found out it was a trilogy. Opps. I HAD to see what happens so I just kept reading. I can't just leave the story unfinished. Plus, I think there is a part of mean that likes to be scared a little. Keeps me on my feet:)

No comments: