Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yo, Girls--Free Halloween Printables! Because decorating is Fun and FREE is Fab :)

I got home from Idaho on Sunday and started putting out some of my fall decorations--I just couldn't help myself.  I haven't put out the Halloween stuff just yet but I'm thinking I might just have to do it soon because I love it so much.


One of the blogs I follow, "Six Sisters' Stuff" posted some awesome links today to 10 free Halloween printables. yes. FREE!! You can check them out here.  I printed out a couple of them in 8X10 and I'm going to go buy a couple of cheap frames this week so I can put them up in my living room or dining area. Haven't decided where just yet but I'm sure it will be cute.

Here's one I printed:



Cute huh?!
Don't say I never look out for you..
Happy Printing :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I like Six Sisters too. I guess you get your good taste from your mama