"Dude, like I thought I was psycho and crazy, this {girl} is beyond psycho and crazy. I don’t even know what to call it. Like, you’re a wildebeest...."
-Snooki talking about Brittney, the Situation's "fun" buddy.
hahaha. That's not the word that comes to my mind...but it does start with a W :)
"It smells like Fruit Loops in here"
-Willy before he continued to decipher the OBVIOUS smell of the scentsy candle.
uhhhh...are you serious?! He was guessing citrus smells. So funny. Especially since Nieko pegged it the second he walked in the door.
"I guess Willy's family didn't have the privilege of having BLUEBERRY MUFFINS growing up!!"
-Nieko
"You eliminate the room!"
-Paula Abdul
Why did I think she wouldn't be drunk for the X Factor too?
"Let's make a pact to never get boring"
-Nieko
We didn't shake on it or anything but it was a legit verbal agreement that we would never get boring and only get more awesome:) We're not kidding.
“This is like me and Ron. Now I get it... Sorry.”
-Sammi, Jersey Shore
haha. Really Sammi? You are just NOW realizing what you put everyone through for last three seasons of the show and finally apologizing? Didn't you watch the other seasons? Girrrrrl--you're nuts! Better late than never, I suppose?
"...he's a large man, think the penguin from Batman."
-Savanna
At first I pictured him literally looking like the penguin and then I decided to tone down my imagination because who really looks like that? haha. What if though? sad. Great description, Sav! :)
"...Word on the street is that it was arson. I guess some disgruntled employee--Creepy Kyle? Maybe, who knows."
-Hyrum
haha. If you only knew the story of Creepy Kyle and how he wanted to be my baby's daddy. Weird. Funny. Creepy...hence the name. *Shiver* The end.
*So..my dad is hilarious. No joke. We had a convo after dinner this weekend about making beer battered fish and it turned into something like this...
Me-pink/Dad-green:
"So you're saying I can taste whatever alcohol I want as long as I don't swallow it?"
"Sure. It doesn't hurt anything. Go ahead and taste what people walking around are drinking--tastes like Rocky Mountain piss water."
bahaha. Oh dad. If it tastes like it smells, which I'm sure it does, then I don't even want it touching my precious tounge. Just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment