Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"omg. I'm going to punch you in the face right now!"
-Coleman as I was touching an ouchy on his foot that "KILLED."  
He wasn't really going to punch me in the face...He was joking.  I just pushed really hard on his foot to see what it was and I guess it hurt him really bad.bahahhaha. funny.


"It smells like hot sweat and regret in here."
-Vinny, Jersey Shore.
oh Vin--Always clever!

 "You went to BYU-Idaho so you have to cheer for BYU."
-Coworker Todd.
Um.  pretty sure that's not how it works.  BYU-Idaho doesn't even have a sports team and the schools are in different states...Weirdo! And it's a good thing I didn't listen to him.  I mean, did you see that game!? ..Go, U :)

"Sure, Jenn, we all know why you are really leaving..."
-Heather after institute
Yes, it's true--I'm am going home to watch Jersey Shore with my friends. BUT I really am going home to eat dinner first.  "Come on HEATHER, get real!" haha. I love it.

 
"I feel like we are on a TV show right now and we are all over here eating all of your food."
-Nieko
omg. I feel like my life is a TV show all of the time.  I guess that's what I get for watching as much reality TV as I do.

 "Deena, are you Lesbian?!"
-Sammy, JS
It's the way she said it that had me laughing so hard.  And really, it was kind of a legit question after last Thursday's episode. haha.

"Did you give him the "bird" for all of womanhood?"
-Amy's hubby Stephen in reference to something really awkward that happened at work today.
haha. Oh Stephen. I wish we could have given him the "bird" for all of the women of this world and said some other choice things..or just junk punched him right up in his man bidness and been like "YOU KNOW WHY!".  But again, you've got to keep your cool at work...  DANG IT!

I mostly just wanted to share my Favorite of the week:
"..It was like a Lion ate a Zebra!"
-Willy explaining what his dog, "Neiko" looked like after he did something really naughty.
seriously, I was gagging on my large gourmet sucker when he told us the story and said that comment. bahahaha.  what a great, unbloggable day ;)

No comments: