Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

300th blog post--Idaho for a day

Can you believe I've posted 300 times since I've had this awesome blog?  It's true.  
I'm either officially cool or officially crazy.  Probably both? idk.


I think it's only fitting that my 300th post is dedicated to a kid who's only 3 months old but totally knows what's up:  




See--Mason keeps it real.


I had so much fun going home to see the family this weekend for Mason's baby blessing.  We honestly couldn't ask for a better addition to our little family. I know I'm biased--get over it--but he's adorable.


It was a super short trip with lots of driving, which I hate, but it's always worth it in the end.  Even though it was only a 24 hour trip or so, it was super jammed packed--Dad of course needed us to help load/haul cattle from pasture, I crawled through barb wire (dad made me), climbed more fence, laughed A LOT, visited the gma, held the baby, ate yummy food, shared a piece of pie from the truck stop with dad, watched a movie with the parents, fell asleep on mom's shoulder (I even woke up this morning and she had put a blanket on me...tender "mother/daughter" moment. no joke.), I cried a couple times, pulled Regan around in the wagon, watched Regan and cole beat each other up, mom cried when we left and said "I wish you didn't have to leave"..uh, yep. It was a pretty standard trip.


I can't think of anything better than my FAMILY to celebrate for my 300th post :) I love you guys. xoxo


1 comment:

Linda said...

Love you too. So glad you came home!