BUT--we all know that if I was really living the dream then what I was dreaming about would be reality and me and KimK would be real BFF's. Right? Well, I was sadly disappointed to wake up to the realization that I wasn't really "living the dream."
Obsessed with Reality TV, much? yep.
2.) Today is one of the BFF's Birthday's. She loves her birthday more than anyone I know on this planet and I love that she does. So, I figured I better give her some virtual lovin'! (bahaha. ok, that comment came out so weird that I just couldn't change it)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAVY B :)
Love ya!
3.) Last night I went to play tennis and I had one of these moments...
see number 3 on the pic below:
I MISS MY MESSY BUN and longish PONY TAIL!!! I suppose I'll just have to occasionally rock the ugly samurai pony. and when I do..
don't-- *insert ugly cry here--judge
4.) Ben Sherman boy is looking mighty fine today..Like capitol F-I-N-E. I've decided it's the clothes for sure that do it for me but don't say I never found a ginger attractive, k? And fall clothes=MMM MMM yeah....
5.) Have you watched the new TV show, New Girl, with Zooey Deschanel? If you haven't, go watch it now. omg. so funny. I've watched the first two episodes by myself and both times I've looked around my apartment and thought, "wow. I'm laughing super loud and I'm by myself. awesome." Good thing Amy watches it so we can come to work and quote it and laugh about it all over again. Just trust me--it's a good one!
6.) I've decided that there are certain people you just can't rely on. It's annoying. Like, why can't you just do what you say you're going to do when you're going to do it? It drives me freaking BANANAS. How do some people live like that!?
7.) The whole "living with a boy, even if it's my brother" thing is interesting. I swear that it's prepping me for marriage. I mean, if I can cook and constantly clean up after my brother without being thanked and only occasionally get ticked about it, then I think I can make it work with a future husband FOR SURE. *note--Cole is not that bad at it. I'll just chalk it up to a rough week and the fact that I'm a bit OCD :)
8.) I'm in desperate need of a vacation I've decided. Mostly just to get away from work and....everything. Oh yeah. I almost forgot that I'll be on the other side of the country this time next week! yeaaa yeaaaa.
I promise I will stop talking about the trip after I post about the actual trip. promise.
9.) Do you ever feel like punching people or pushing them down simply because they are so stupid. Not the "I'm bad at school" or "I can't read" kind of stupid. I'm just talking about people who don't understand social and relationship norms. Like, what makes you think that is OK to do or say? It's totally not a nice thought to have but it's not like I really want to injure them. Just a little tap or push. that's all.
10.) It's funny how little moments can significantly change your life. I'm learning that more and more everyday.
Bonus * Yay for Conference this weekend. We all know I need it!


3 comments:
You mean working here at FC and with me isn't "living the dream?"...weird:)You might just be her BFF after you see her in NYC Babay (gangsters in the club ay babay) I hope you know what i'm trying to sing:)
Thank you for the shout out! LOVE YOU!!!!
Love the new show! Hang in there. Your hair will grow and then you'll want it short again. Why can't we never be satisfied. Love ya
Post a Comment