Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week
Yeah, yeah. It's Wednesday. I know. I suck! But, listen. Last week was crazy busy and this week hasn't been any different soo... LEZBEHONEST... I didn't go home and archive all of the funny/ridiculous things said in the last week. So here are just a few:
"I can't hear you. Your jeans are too tight."
Pauly D to Vinny
hahaha. Remember how much I love Pauly? yeah. It's true.
"You look drunk right now."
-Coleman to me at the fair before he proceeded to tell me why:
1.) My loud laugh,
2.) the random yelling
3.) My occasional stumbling
4.) ..The fact that I was holding on to Willy.
Basically he must think I'm a perma-drunk because I always do all of those things! ...haha. RUDE.
"Some guy gave me tons of ones($)..."
**Insert super weird smirk from the guy
"Oh my gosh... NOT LIKE THAT!"
-Me to the guy in the lemon shaped Lemonade Stand at the fair.
haha. I totally set myself up for that one! Pretty sure he thought I was crazy.. or drunk? Apparently, I get that a lot?
"I pictured a person without arms and legs with a little homemade tail attached to them..."
-Amanda in reference to what she pictured the "Snake Girl" at the fair would look like.
You're right Amanda--that would be more awkward than what it really was! hahaha can you imagine?!
"You should be a rabbit coming out of a hat!!!"
-Jamie's idea of what I should be for Halloween.
omg. If you could only hear her explaining the costume she made up in her head and how freaking excited she was about it. SOO funny. I won't even tell you because, although I won't do it, it's a pretty funny/completely random idea and I really like it! haha.
Me: "What did you say?"
Mom: "A-A-R-P!"
Me: "..Isn't that for old people?"
Mom (while hysterically laughing): "Yeah, but I got movie tickets for 5 dollars and I get 20% off at Denny's."
bahahaha. My mom seriously CRACKS me up. no joke.
"I'm not going to pretend everything's cheese and daisies."
-Jenni AKA JWoww in reference to Snooki and Jionni's relationship.
hahahaha. What the, most random two things ever combined for this statement? Sure, I guess cheese and daisies are both good things, I suppose? omg. she's funny.
"I'm SORRY! I thought I was going to break my car..." -Me
"Well you almost broke your mouth!!!"
-Amy's response to the accidental swear word that came out of my mouth when I realized still had my parking break on...
hahahaha. Thank you Amy for making me feel really bad about myself. You really are a good soul ;)