Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Celebs, Celebs, Celebs!

We are 15 days away from our NYC trip and even though it probably won't happen, I want to have at least one celeb sighting while we are there.  I mean, with as much as I know about these people, I think it's only fair!  Of course, I would love to see ANY celeb but here are a just a few I've compiled based on recent sightings on people.com's "star tracker" and my knowledge of which shows and movies are currently shooting in the city.

haha. Pathetic, I know. Nevertheless...

Celebs I'd LOVE to see in NYC:


                                                                      Source: peoplestylewatch.com via Amanda on Pinterest

 
                                                                                Source: listal.com via Anna on Pinterest





                                                                               Source: google.com via Brittany on Pinterest











                                                             Source: uteruses-before-duderuses.tumblr.com via Cate on Pinterest







                                                                                                                                               Source: 28.media.tumblr.com via Hannah on Pinterest








                                                                         Source: images.google.com via Mandy on Pinterest











And of course, Efron...sporting any look:


Source: None via Jennifer on Pinterest


I would d-i-e.

 OHHH Or anyone from the "New Years Eve" Movie cast:




omg. I could go on and on but I will stop there before you think I'm super celebrity obsessed:)  I'm not counting on seeing a celeb but I'm just saying it would make my day! That's all ;)