Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Peace Day" Challenge


Today is the International Day of Peace or "Peace Day" for short.  If you want to know more about its purpose and how YOU can make an impact, you can go here.  But it's pretty self explanatory...

Source: google.com via Allison on Pinterest



My Challenge: use today to make an extra special effort to do something that will bring peace into your day.

-Use 15 minutes of your facebook or TV time to meditate 
-Make peace in your own relationships (resolve a conflict)
-Forgive someone who's hurt you and don't look back. (get rid of any hate)
-Dedicate an hour towards service toward someone else
-Find peace with where you are in your life.

These are all great things that we can choose to do.  I mean, just imagine what the world would be like if everyone did at least one of those things everyday? 

This morning started out a little frustrating but I decided that I was going to jump on board with the Peace thing today.  With that said, I've already resolved a conflict, I've been focusing on my breathing for the last hour and I feel...great.  And nicer! haha.

As one of my clients says everytime I call him, "GIRRRL, I'm happy to be alive!"

Peace and Blessings :)

1 comment:

Savanna said...

Love this! It should be peace day everyday! Love you!