After 4 successful weeks of doing this segment, this is the one week where you can go ahead and say that I'm an epic fail and it won't make me feel bad. I'm sorry. I'm just going to blame it on the fact that there wasn't a new episode of Jersey Shore on Thursday ;)
Trust me, there were plenty of funny moments this week but as I sat down this morning to recap all of the things that were said that made me laugh (and I mean REALLY laugh) I realized that all of them were either super inappropriate, rude, or that the person who said them might get embarrassed if I posted it...
With that said I will post a few of the quotes and mix in some of the funny topics from the week {in purple}. Gotta keep it G folks :)
"Pull out her ovaries.."
-Easton
ok. I've heard "punch her in the ovaries..but "pull them out?" Imagine me hearing this while talking to him on the phone. I couldn't stop laughing. OMG {E} you are TOO much!
The Cute Handicap Guy...
"I want to jump on that thing and ride it off!"
-Adrianna
Ok, she just really wanted to ride the motorized wheel chair!! haha.
Wood...
"HEATHER! STOP THAT!! ...HEATHER!!!!"
-Jordan to Heather who was trying to show Homey what a "Sucker Kiss" was.
Oh my..if you could have seen her clapping (Sammi from JS style) and trying to get Heather to stop what she was doing, you would have been dying too. It was SOOO funny. She really thought Heather was getting mad crazy and was going to mack on him. lol.
Headphone Hoodies...
"...Right on Willy's Lap!"
Nieko's creative second verse to his song for Liz.
hahaha. That kid!
Half of a "Who'd You Rather" game...
"Drive Less. Kiss More."
-Amy's idea of what the "Drive less. Live More" billboard should really say.
haha. I love her. "If you aren't kissing.. you aren't living":)
Kissing. Always kissing.
I'm pretty sure I just need to pair up some people that I know so they can just get it over with!! Can I get a "WOOT WOOT" if you're feeling me on that?!? ;)
"Jenn, that felt so good!"
-{A} to a stranger in the Denny's restroom who she thought was me.
bahahahaha. Worthy of an award for the funniest/most awkward moment of the week? I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment