Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

FALL!!

Happy First Day of Fall!!! 

I know it's 80 degrees outside today but there have already been some pretty fall-ish evenings which means perfect fall weather and that splendid "fall feel" is right around the corner.  So get your cardigans, jackets and boots ready--It's coming!!:)

 I'm obsessed with Fall and Halloween. Favorite Season.  Favorite Holiday.  Hands down.  Here's why:

The Colors

The Pumpkins and Decorations



The Smells
mmm Pumpkin spice and other baked yummies.

Dressing up for Halloween Parties
This isn't what I'm being this year but isn't this clever?!  Don't worry, I have my costume idea all picked out :)  However, I'm not going to reveal it yet.  Mostly because I'm not sure if I can make it as cute as the picture of the 5 year old little girl I ripped it off from. haha. But it's cute and I'm excited.
                                                                                                                                            

The Yummy treats
..that I shouldn't eat but love...


Halloween/ Scary Movies
I still watch Hocus Pocus multiple times every year and I love watching scary movies during the ENTIRE month of October. no joke.















 


















Haunted Houses/ Getting Scared

I only made it to the parking lot/lobby of this one a couple of years ago.  I'm doing it for reals this year!

I don't think I will actually go to this one because of my strong hatred of clowns, but watch this short clip from the Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus in Draper. Sick!


muahaha *evil laugh. Plain and simple. I just love FALL/HALLOWEEN :) :)