Well, your girl had a little bit of a melt down on Sunday night/Monday morning. I think {Olivia} was feeling a little neglected or something. I can't figure her out. But I faced it, talked it out with the right people, and got it under control. I have people tell me all the time that I seem to have things so put together but the truth is that I rarely take time to figure out things for myself. That's something that I've re-learned this weekend as it all kind of caught up to me. I've learned that you can be the best friend, you can be loving, you can care about people's trials/struggles and mini dramas but at the end of the day you HAVE to make sure that you are being taken care of too. Oh, and that it's OK to say "No" sometimes. [thanks, Liz.] We're working on it.
All-in-all it was a good weekend. I loved seeing Becca and was glad that she was able to just go along with everything my friends and I did. We went bowling, to the Auto Expo, ate at the PIE, went through a ridiculous phase of playing suck and blow (oh the people who half kissed.. bahaha), played games, hung out, ate at Zupas/Fed the ducks with Ariana and Anna and had a really good "getting to know you sesh" with a couple of the homies. It was a good/exhausting weekend.
Even though it can get a little overwhelming taking on some of my roles as "Jenn," and I sometimes wish for a little break, I can't help but keep my head in the game because I love the people in my life so much. (did you catch the HSM reference:)) I really couldn't ask for a better family or a better set of friends for me at this point in my life. I'm just working on figuring things out like everyone else:)
Until then--Here are a few pics from the weekend--Enjoy :)
LOVE HER!
Oh hey, handsome boy.
Oh geez.
The Jeep stuff blew my mind. Do you know the kind of crap they can do? We were off-roading like mad crazy (inside) and tipping Titanic style but, like, sideways. I was freaking out a tad.
I love days off. [Thank you MLKJ.] Some of the girls and I went to Zupas and then fed the duckies. So much fun--totally needed.



No comments:
Post a Comment