Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"I love White People."
-Victoria, My awesome dark-skinned frannnnnnnd
I don't even remember what we were talking about at this particular moment but it must have been something super white. obvi. so funny.

"At least the stuff I buy is cool. Couponing? Not cool."
-Scott Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy/BF)
This episode was beyond funny.  Kourtney was treating couponing like it was a game and started getting super obsessed with it... Like buying tons of toilet paper just because it was cheap, even though they live at a hotel and don't need to buy such items. So funny. I agree with Kris Humphries when he said, "You're a millionaire. You don't need couponing."

"Your fingers are like little angels on my back."
-Brad
Listen, It's true, I do give a mean back massage... just sayin.  I might need to start charging though.

"With the Best of Friends.."

bahahahahahahahaha. 'Nuff said.

"I was so afraid of flying that I used to roofie myself. It was awesome."
-Brandi, RHW of Beverly Hills
This housewife is nuts.  She has no shame about any of the crazy things that she's done/does.  I don't really like her but this week's episode with her Xanax/alcohol combination was hilarious.

"Uh.... Do we need to go somewhere else?"
-Easton
Oh men and their instant reaction to emotions.  Really though, my homies rock for not thinking I'm a crazy person and for always having the best advice! :)

"My [ ] eyeballs couldn't believe it."
-Nieko.
bahahaha. Puh-lease.

"Whoa. I swear I just read and episode of the Hills just then!"
-Savanna
This is the response I received from Savanna after telling her about my New Year's Eve/last 4 days. haha.  It's true.  Sometimes I feel like my life would make a pretty good drama filled reality show.  And my life isn't even that interesting. It's usually everyone else around me that makes it interesting. And guaranteed I would step up the drama for TV if needed.

"...a drunken 7th grade nightmare."
-A discussion via text.
Strong smells you can only control by covering them up with even stonger smells, awkward dancing, a little booze.....a drunken 7th grade nightmare. ha.

"I had to Lysol my chair!!!!"
-Ariana
I've heard quite a few stories in my life that have blown my mind and left me wondering things like "WHY? For the love, WHYYYYY?" Ariana's story made that list this week. Ew.


It's been an eventful week and I wish I could tell you more that was said but some stuff has to remain a mystery, right? Maybe I will put them in a personal journal or something....yeah. probably not going to happen.

Happy Jerzday Eve :)

No comments: