1.) Making dinner for my "family"
I made delicious Chicken Taco Salad the other night for Cole, Ariana, Liz and I.
Easy. Boil/Shred chicken. Add Taco Seasoning Packet. Mix Salad. Add a few tortilla chips. Thousand Island Dressing. Voila.
2.) Tanning
Remember a year and a half ago when I would go tanning like, everyday? I starting going again. I won't let myself get tooo addicted again....but I do love it. A lot.
3.) Queso.
This stuff is a hit.
1lb Velveeta/1 can Rotel (diced tomatoes and Green Chilies). Place in Crock pot on low for a couple of hours and....fiesta!

I will never buy other tortilla chips again.
..if I can help it :)
4.) Bare Minerals-Mineral Veil
I've been using Bare Minerals for a long time and even though it gets expensive to buy the primer, the warmth and the mineral veil in addition to the foundation...it's beyond worth it. Don't get stingy with the mineral veil. This stuff is BOMB!
5.) PLL (Pretty Little Liars)
I love that this show is back on and in my life once again. I just want to finally know who "A" is..
It's killing me.
Seriously.
5.) PLL (Pretty Little Liars)
I love that this show is back on and in my life once again. I just want to finally know who "A" is..
It's killing me.
Seriously.




1 comment:
So excited PPL is back on! I haven't watched the new episode. My roommate was out of town and we watch it together.
Post a Comment