FaceTime with Mom and the Masonator.
makes my day everytime.
Kathie Lee and Hoda.
ok. I watch them everyday but Kathie doing the Hula Hoop today was killing me. I even caught myself thinking "I want to be like KLG when I grow up." not joking. Minus the whole "not good with technology" and drinking thing I suppose.
Having a sister who writes me notes, cards and emails and addresses them like Mason is talking to me.
I love it. Today she wrote me an invitation email from "mason" telling me that his birthday {which isn't until June 24th} would be horrible without his Aunt Jenn there so that I needed to plan on being there. ohhhh mmmmm ggggggg. I wouldn't miss his 1st birthday for anything:) I love the notes. LOVE them.
Hearing my boss tell Amy and I that we need to decide on a "5 Choices" seminar to go to. Limitations--Continental U.S.
uh Yeah...we're waiting for one to get set up in Florida, NY, DC or something fun like that. We know how to work it. Totally made my day.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Thank you for having a dream and speaking up. I shall celebrate with a long weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment