Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's not a cool super power...trust me.

Have you ever seen a Chameleon?



HA. Look at him. Acting all cool and blending in with the RayBans like, "OH, look at me, look at me...I'm a cool Chameleon. [BLAH BLAH BLAH] I change my outward appearance to blend in whatever I'm around. [BLAH BLAH BLAH]" 


Uh, News Flash, Mr./Mrs. LIAR...You might look cool sometimes but no one knows who you really are. It's like, are you really pink, red, brown, blue, or green? Or have you forgotten yourself with all the changing you do? No one knows. You're confusing and well, I actually feel bad for you because I know that you don't know who you are.


You don't see me trying to be a beautiful sparkly gold when I'm clearly a dull [yet happy and pretty in its own way] mustard yellow....


Pick a color.
Stick with it.
don't blend in. you were meant to stick out.

No comments: