Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spoiler Alert. Watch last night's GG before reading (if you're a fan.)

I've been known to cry at the most ridiculous moments in movies and TV shows.  What can I say? I'm a sucker for love and relationships...and the biggest loser. GAH! [That one gets me every time.]

Sue me.

But who else watched GG last night? I mean, I kind of knew what was going to happen but COME ON!! Why?? For the love of Chuck and Blair, WHYYYYY?!?!?!





Here's my little blurb about love today: Trust your heart.  If you love someone you HAVE to do what you can to be with them despite what other people might think--especially if they love you back. Don't worry about what other people are going to think or about keeping up with a certain lifestyle.  Come on, no one is really going to care that you become the Princess of Monaco (even though that would be bomb if you really loved the prince...but that's beside the point).  If you marry for semi-love with a side of castle topped with a gorgeous crown, chances are higher that you will end up miserable and turn into a run away bride.  Do everyone else a favor and end your love story right and by trying the 'Happily Ever After' alternative first.  You know...The 100% love thing. Even if you know it's going to take a little more work.

Oh and seriously?  Her wedding.  Holy, Vera Wang it was fab.

No comments: