Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"I was going to cook you Chicken Cutlets.."
-Drunk Snooki
Only Snooki can get away with getting so drunk and saying this to her boy friend randomly at the bar, when food wasn't remotely a topic of conversation, and still keep said boy friend.  I heart drunk Snooki.


"Goodnight, Nicole"
-Cole
 He really peeked into my room earlier this week as I was going to bed and said [that]in the creepiest/weirdest voice ever and then shut the door.  Sure, it's my middle name but it was super random.  He then came back into my room and we died laughing.  Oh tender moments with my brother.

"You don't know how excited I am right now" -Me, to the stranger man driving the Jeep at the Auto Show as I hopped into the front seat.
"Careful--stuff like that is illegal;)" -Older Jeep Man *insert creepy "joke but not joking" face
I'm not sure, but by his face and tone I think he was talking about prostitution or something.  I just awkwardly laughed. ugggghhhh?

 "...single's ward scene... Can't people just have fun?"
-Nieko
This topic seems to come up often. But Nieko finally said it best this week--Why can't people just have fun?!?  Dear people of this world stop, stressing out about stupid things. Have fun.  


"I just sucked that SO long."
-Me in reference to a really good round of "Suck and Blow."
Yes, it sounded bad when I sad it.  But I was really proud of how long I kept that card going. The sad part of this is when I replay it in my head, I don't even hear myself saying it.. I hear everyone else making fun of me. Jerks. haha.


"ha. I'm never getting married."-Becca
"Me either." -Me
*insert instant knuckle pound*
The classic part about this was that it was 1.) at church and 2.) without any thought whatsoever.


"No. I cannot create worlds with my dog." -Sunday School Teacher
"What is she trying to do? Multiply and replenish the Earth with her dog?"-Becca
Somehow the Sunday school lesson about the "Tree of Life" turned into a talk about how  she (the teacher) used to think that she would be happy if she never got married and could just be with her puppies.  Then she talked about the day that she decided that she couldn't be happy with just her dog and that she really should change her way of thinking about marriage.  It got weird.  Becca's comments were classic.  I wanted to puke a little. The end.


"Omg. That's in two days."
-Coleman in reference to a PLL commercial
hahaha. Maybe he's been around me too much?


"Super Ghetto."
-Bradlee
First impression? *smh* hmmm..I must have been listening to hardcore rap or something that night. Whatevs.

"Thanks, Nicole."
-One of my male clients in Tennessee.
I'm not joking.  I literally got this in an email today from of my contacts. It's not only funny because Cole did the same thing to me this week but I don't have my middle name attached to ANYTHING at work.  eww. creeped.

My coworker thinks it's a Snooki reference.  If that's the case, I'll go with it.

No comments: