"You have to remind me of things. I had a brain tumor--I'm missing part of my brain." -Institute teacher
*Awkward laugh*-Me and Liz
Not joking. That happened to us after we didn't tell the institute teacher that the paper she was missing was really in her hand the whole time. What were we supposed to say?! haha. I usually don't feel awkward, but I did then.
"He was my soul."
-Drunk Deena in reference to Vinny Leaving
Oh yeah. I'm sure he was your soul, Deena...
WTH?
"Ok. Ghosts are now only a day time topic..."
-Nieko
This is legit. We had a few spooks this last week and talking about it in depth at 3:00 am doesn't help with the scare factor. at all.
"Doesn't Jenn look pretty lately?"-Bradlee
BAHAHHAHAHAhahahaha. As opposed to every other day when I look like a dog? HA. Oh backhanded compliments. J/k. He didn't mean it rude. In fact, it was nice. The best part was the other boys' reactions...-"ummm. You don't say that to a girl" --Willy.
haha. I love it.
"I'm going to Applebees!"
-Mom
Mom asked us what we were doing (on speaker phone with me, Sam and Cole) and she randomly shouted this with SO much excitement. We died laughing because of the way she said it!
"I want to watch that like..like..like an onion loves chips!"
-Sam
He was trying REALLY hard to come up with something to express how much he wanted to see a certain movie...and that is the only thing he could come up with. haha. I had to explain to him that not only did the "like an onion love chips" thing not make any sense whatsoever but that you can't compare a love thing to wanting to watch something.. Back to the drawing board with that one, Sam! Still..super funny.
"How the eff are you supposed to tell a guidette apart without their extensions?"
-Deena
Who else thought it was painful seeing her hair in a rat's nest like it was? And Jwow and Pauly ripping them out? Aw.ful. I still don't get how it could get that bad. I don't care how drunk you are. omg.
"You can't kiss anyone without me telling everyone about it."
-Nieko
HA. It's true. Unless I don't tell him next time?! hmm....yeah. Pretty sure he'd still find out and post it publicly on my Facebook. smh.
"Jenn, I think we need some space."-Liz
"Agreed." -Bradlee
No words. Only laughter will suffice... hahahahahhahahahahahahaha
"Latisha? That's a great name. My sister's name is Keesha...she's also white."
-Sunday School Teacher
I wish you could all meet this Sunday School teacher. He's seriously the wittiest kid. But like, weird at the same time. I just love that he says things so quick without thinking and you wonder "OMG, where did that come from?" or "did that really just happen?" He's that kind of kid. But this comment in Sunday School had me laughing for a while. It must have been the way he said it. It's true though, this Latisha chick was the whitest girl I've ever seen. Some parents.
"It's my birthday.... It's my birthday...But, it's my birthday!"
-Easton
bahahaha. I know the feeling of thinking that everything goes your way on your birthday. I've just never seen a grown boy get so into it. ha. I love it. It was his birthday, indeed, and I let him get away with some things for sure. But Easton, I'm NOT sorry for eating your Sonic mint before knowing how delicious they really are. The end.
"When are you writing your book?"
-Alex after giving him some advice
We've been talking about the idea of me writing a book for a while...I just need the perfect idea:) ...and more time in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment