Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"Dang it, Liz. We forgot to wear our matching sweat suits."
-Me.
I kid you not.  Last Friday there were two [not so] jokesters that went to the tanning place wearing match sweat suits.  One in Red, one in Purple.  Ridiculous.  The get-up wasn't even cute.  I mean, if you're going to wear something like that and be matchy-matchy to go TANNING then at least have them be PINK or Juicy or something.  really.


"Oh yeah guys.  You're doing such a good job guys, I'm so proud of you."
-Amanda's way of cheering at the boys' church ball game last week.
hahahahaha. I guess some people just like talking in a nice tone instead of yelling and cheering loudly. omg. I can't even do it justice to how funny I thought it was. She was so calm...

"Like--if you think [So and So] is a Lesbian who wants to marry her brother."
-anonymous.
hahaha. this is probably the funniest thing I heard all day yesterday. oh facebook...

"This is a serious situation right now. We're losing weight and we're getting pale. It's like the end of civilization."
-Mike the Situation, Jersey Shore
bahahaha. yep. That does sound THAT serious.  Better GTL like CRAZY!

"Oprah, Barbra Walters and Liz..Go."
-Coleman
hahahahahahaha.  Poor Liz.

"[Dang it] There goes my New Years Resolution." -me
"OHHH. It's OK, Me and Brooks helped you eat it!" -Anna
Uhhh. I wasn't talking about the food..... but thanks a lot ANN-NA!

"Big girl gotta eat!"
-Easton
Aint that the truth?!

"No lies during Truth or Truth."
-Liz
pssssht. What-errrrr, Liz.  hahaha.

"So, I have a question about [So and So]" -Bradlee
"BAHAHA Don't worry. I already asked. She's a little off." -me
Ok this was so rude but so funny. I knew exactly what he was thinking...We were just curious and CORRECT.

"I only speaka de B.S."
-Me and Easton Mocking..per usual
Sometimes I try to speak Spanish to fit in with my homies...and it sometimes comes out like this but with a "Mexican" accent. jajajajaja. oops, did I just laugh in Spanish?. oh yeah.

No comments: