I try to limit my Efron posts in fear that people will think I'm obsessed with him--but then again, they would be right! Today was Zac Eron MADNESS on Tumblr. Probably because of People.com's sneek peek to the "Most Beautiful 2011" which, boyfriend had it going ON up in thurrr. Figured I better share:
Dear Zac,
I loved you even with your gap tooth. Now, you're a man--a sexy man. Marry Me?!?!
Love,
Jenn Iwannahaveyourbabies Hansen
2 comments:
Ok can I just say I am loving him with his shorter hair. I mean he's always sexy, but that hair... OMG, I'm having hot flashes. Dear Zac, I have also loved you since the beginning, I can't wait for you to be in more movies already. With Love,
Savanna IwillsharewithJennjustbecausehavingalittlepieceofyouisbetterthannothing Blaylock
I have to say that i love him. always have. So jealous my sisters have met him when he was filming HSM. I loved him in all three HSM and even when he guest starred on NCIS. Why does he have to be so dang attractive.
Post a Comment