I recently met someone who said, "Tell me about you. The random stuff. What makes you, you?"
Here's a peek. Part 1 right off the top of my head. Note--For Effect...read fast because I'm just going to blurt them out quickly.
1.) I sometimes say things without thinking and it can get me into trouble.
2.) If you open up the glove box of my car and you'll find a box of water dynamite (never know when you need it.)
3.) I almost always carry a lighter in my purse.
4.) Sometimes I will randomly think about the TV show Heroes and then I get super ticked that they cut it without finishing the series. TIIIIIIICKED!
5.) I know my laugh is super loud and annoying to some people and I get self-conscience sometimes. But most of the time I'm just like, "sorry if my intense energy is making you feel a little bit bombarded" but deal! Ok? thanks.
6.) "Kittens Inspired By Kittens" is one of my favorite Youtube videos. I watch it often.
7.) I often have the intense desire to go fishing (yesterday was one of those days.) It makes me sound more hardcore than I really am, but I just like fishing.
8.) If I could wake up one morning and have any talent of my choice... right off the top of my head...I would choose beat boxing. yep. I said it.
9.) I love scary movies.
10.) Fall is my favorite season.
11.) Halloween is my favorite holiday.
12.) I'm guilty of writing people really cheesy notes and letters. Cheesy or not, they really are sincere.
13.) I started a Tumblr and I'm obsessed with it already. It's like the bumper sticker app on Facebook. My roommates and I used to spend hours sending each other "Bump sticks" when it first started. You can check my new Tumblr blog out... [link in top right corner]
14.) I could probably get through a whole day of conversations using only movie quotes or music lyrics. Kind of ridiculous actually. As my friend Sav would say, "you are a religious movie-goer." Indeed, I am.
15.) I'm not the best when it comes to directions {thank goodness for google maps and GPS}
16.) I love when guys wear baseball caps.
17.) I would do anything for my family and close friends.
18.) This morning I wanted to call up my dad and tell him I want to take up Archery again. Weird. I think it's just all of the nice weather starting that I just really want to be outside.
19.) I have this weird thing about plants. Long. Weird. Story. I think it all goes back to when my Gma Hansen would have me help her water the trees outside. Most kids would just quickly sprinkle them with water and move on. But I remember feeling bad when I thought they didn't have enough water... I have three plants in my apt now that I care for. You do the math. I told you. It's weird. Whatevs.
20.) I love any excuse to put on a party. Especially themed ones.
Phew!
2 comments:
I love the following numbers:
#2, #6, #8,#16 (DITTO)... I mean i love all these things because that's who are you, but I especially love those numbers!
ummm i just love all of this!! i could just imagine you saying all of it!!
Post a Comment