Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dear Weekend, Love Me.

Want to feel young?  Girls: have a slumber party with your good girl friends and talk about boys and all the other good stuff.  Boys: prank call the girls at said slumber party, show up super late in the night and scare the crap out of them.

Did all of that happen last night at my apartment? yes.  I'll admit that the boys pulled it off though.  My throat still hurts from screaming.  But it wouldn't have been a true slumber party with it.  So ... Thanks, boys? 

 ahh There's just something about a girls night that is so refreshing!  

Here are some scenes from the weekend:


Words cannot express how delish these coconut gems are.  Apparently you can get them at Walmart?! Try. Them. Now.  You won't regret it.


Discovery: Purple Salt Water Taffy...NASTY 



I had our little group of friends over for an Easter Egg Hunt/Breakfast.  It was a success :) obvi.




Dear Weekend, 

I love everything about you.  Please never go away...

Love,  Me :)

1 comment:

The Ure's said...

Its so true!!! It has been a fabulous weekend for sure!!!