Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The "I was going to make it my status on fbook but I saved myself from being more annoyed" post

I had the funniest conversation with Savanna today on MSN (yes, haters, we still use MSN to talk to each other at work) that perfectly explains my day thus far:

Jennifer says:



Is it bad to say "junk punch" on facebook?


Savanna says:


No LOVE IT


Jennifer says:


bahahaha.. because I'm just having one of those days where I want to junk punch everyone in sight and be like "YOU KNOW WHY!!!"


Savanna says:


LOL i love it


junk punch is better that saying hitting you in the nads or something

I know I'm immature but am I the only one who laughs every time I heard the word junk?


You guessed it though.  My day has been filled with annoying people and I really did have the intense desire for a moment to junk punch everyone in sight.  So much in fact that I was inches away from posting it on facebook.  I didn't though.  I'm sure you have one or more of those friends--the ones who always seem to comment on things if they think you are inappropriate and they tell you about it.  Like really, I'm one comment away from defriending you and your JUNK. omg, good thing the work day is almost over.. I need to calm it dowwwwn! :)  Good thing I make annoying situations funny by my random thoughts!

1 comment:

The Ure's said...

Oh Jenn... I love it!! I think you should junk punch everyone! (except me obviously) I hope I don't annoy you but if I do let me know girrrrlllll!!!!!