Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Krinkle.

I was texting my favorite Canadian today about life and I mentioned a word that was new to Mandy  (It's not important who we were talking about)...and our convo went like this:

Me: "....It's not even a crush! Maybe just a Krinkle?"

Mandy: "A Krinkle?...Tell me the meaning of this word so I can use it too, my wise friend."

(Pretty sure other people know what it means too. I'm not that wise. lol!)

Me: "Yes, a Krinkle.  It's not as hardcore as a crush.  It's just ...a krinkle!  Think of paper:  You crush it up into a wad or you can just krinkle it."

Me:"So essentially a krinkel is a baby interest that could possibly turn into a crush!  It's like, 'Meh, you're cute and fun.' it's whatever :)"

Mandy: "So it's like pre-interest. It's like, 'I am interested to know if I could be interested.'"
Bingo Mandy... BINGO.

I love Mandy and Krinkles--Both interesting, exciting, fun, and totally random.  You never know what's going to happen next :)

How did she know I needed her to brighten my day via text? who knows...but she did. 

Oh Canada!

2 comments:

The Ure's said...

oh my love!! i've never heard that... but for sure i have krinkles all the time!! i will use this word always!!

Linda said...

Wow! Is that what they call it. I think there were krinkles way back when...believe it or not, I had a few!>)