Isn't it crazy how fast a rumor or gossip can spread? Someone says something and then it instantly gets around to everyone, usually with many different versions and on different levels on the "drama scale."
Growing up in a small town, everyone knew everyone's business... most of it getting twisted in the process.
I was listening to Hollywood Sleaze this morning and they were talking about Steve Nash and how there was a rumor going around that his wife had a secret affair with one of his NBA teammates around the same time she got pregnant. When it was time for the baby to come, it came out [not so white]. First of all, how did I not know this rumor?.. it's a good one! Really, though, can you imagine!?
After researching it, there are SOOO many different versions of the story. "The baby's not even black," "He was adopted," "Steve Nash is the douche that cheated" blah blah... so much crap out there. How do stories like that start?
I'll tell you how... some people are straight up crazy!
I know I'm not the best at keeping some things quiet that I probably should and I'm guilty for my fair share of gossip and love for drama but I don't just make random stuff up about people....I tell it like it is (I know, not good either..I'll work on it).
I've had some really dumb stuff started/said about me in my day that is far from the truth...and sure, it's frustrating for a minute, but usually I just think, "really? I'm super cool and that's ALL you could come up with?...Better get back to the drawing board, wench!" And then I move on with my day :)
Plus, who cares what Sally McDumbDumb thinks? Brush it off and move on, people! And if you are going to start complete crap, you best check yourself first, k? ;)
Happy Thursday, Amigos

1 comment:
You tell em'!
Post a Comment